For full recipe, visit KitchenSwagger.com.
- 8 LAMB LOLLIPOPS
- 2 TABLESPOONS GARLIC
- 2-3 TABLESPOONS OLIVE OIL
- 2-3 SPRIGS OF FRESH ROSEMARY
- SALT AND PEPPER TO TASTE
- Season each side of lamb liberally with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle a little rosemary onto each side of the lamb lollipops, pressing down so it sticks.
- Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet on medium high heat. Add garlic and sprinkle a sprig of rosemary into the skillet and spread evenly (about 2 tablespoons of rosemary removed from stem).
- Once hot, add the lamb and sear 4-5 minutes per side for medium. Garnish lamb with fresh rosemary if desired and serve immediately.