For full instructions, visit MakelyHome.com.
- Find a second-hand wooden table that you would like to use.
- Sand the factory finish off of the table, legs and skirt boards.
- Cut the table and skirt boards to the needed depth for your bathroom.
- Prop the sanded portion of your table on a pair of saw horses (or whatever you can rig up) and attach the two front legs.
- Attach the backsplash piece to the top of your table.
- Pick out your sink and faucet.
- Trace your sink’s template onto the table and cut it out with a jigsaw.
- Prime and paint your table and legs.
- Following the manufacturer’s directions, add polyurethane to all sides of your table (top and bottom).
- Once your poly is dry, you can attach your vanity to the wall in your bathroom.
- Drop in your sink and faucet and plumb it into the pipes coming from the walls.