This annual event is filled with traditional renaissance shops, fare and acts.
Things you must do:
- Consume an entire turkey leg.
- Swing by the maze, complete their scavenger hunt, and receive a special certificate with high regards from the queen.
- Grab a few drink tickets & sample some of Michigan’s very own meads and wines.
- Sit in on a live jousting event.
- Get your palm read or receive a tarot card reading.
- Attend the very first ever laser show.
- Eat a schneeball… or two. 🙂
- Eat an apple dumpling, too!
- Take a stab at the knife throw to see if you can actually get it stuck!
What other activities do you like to partake in from the renaissance festival?