Spending time with your dog can be a hassle when you don’t know where they can go. It is hard to pinpoint specific locations that are dog-friendly, so we have come up with a beginners list to hanging out with your dog in Detroit.
Here are 7 Things to Do with Your Dog in Detroit:
- Old Tigers Stadium. The only place as of right now within the city that is completely fenced in. BONUS: There are almost always more dogs there to play with!
- Eastern Market. Although the little fur balls are not allowed in the sheds during market hours, majority of the surrounding shops allow them inside!
- Dequindre Cut. This long greenway is a great place to enjoy some local graffiti art while getting exercise for both you and your four legged friend.
- Riverwalk. Another great place to walk and stop by Rivard Place for a snack!
- Hart Plaza. This grand plaza is full of historical statues and the newly restored fountain to enjoy!
- Heidelberg Project. This completely outdoor art neighborhood is a sight for all!
- Eat! Detroit is known for having some of the greatest food establishments around.
- Traffic Jam and Snug. Besides having outstanding food, they have a completely fenced in patio and always allow dogs!
- Park Bar. Considering this is just a bar with Bucharest adjoining it, you can bring your pup in for a brewski and a shawarma!
- Beach Bar & Grille. This new beach joint is completely outdoors. They also have fountains for your dog to cool off in.
Do you have some more suggestions? Please share them with us!